Thursday, March 1, 2018



I’ve seen this tattoo before on a woman.This tattoo is named “The tree of life” it symbolizes eternity, wisdom, strength, and protection. The branches represents immortality since a tree grows old and it becomes immortal. The leaves is part of nature obviously but it symbolizes life of learning and harmony. What caught my eye was the fact that the tree is placed inside a circle which could mean the world of course. This tattoo happens to be placed on the back, the only color is used is black ink. The color black makes it look more interesting. The tree is surrounded by a circle with a couple of roots at the bottom. 
People get this type of tattoo to represent something special. But most of the times they do it to represent family or a connection to their ancestors . Every single root is symbol for a loved one. On the other hand it could also mean a fresh start in life. This tattoo is beautiful but I wouldn’t get this type of tattoo or I don’t think I’m ever getting one. I totally understand a person getting a tattoo to represent a lost one or something important in their life but I just rather not.
Many of us get tattoos in our bodies to indicate something personal or important in our lives. Small tattoos are nice to have, but in my opinion some people get too many tattoos that they don’t look nice at all and happen to look very ugly especially on women. I totally respect the fact that every tattoo has meaning to it but not to that extent where mostly your whole body is full of them. In our society many people believe that expressing yourself on tattoos is cool but there’s other ways you can express anything in life instead of damaging your own skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

                                                              Finding Acceptance Still today, homophobia is a big issue around the ...