I really enjoy going out for a run most of the time I go like three times a week its such stress reliever for me and its also one of my favorite hobbies.Especially when I'm really stressed about something that's affecting me I immediately go out for a jog because if I don't I'll go crazy. Right after I come back from my jog I always grab a little snack, something I'm also really into that I forgot to mention is nutrition. Once I'm done with that I go to my room and start my workout. I get to do this in the morning and sometimes at night. Whenever I do this at night I sleep very comfortable fresh as fuck.
I'm in love with Mexican food. It has that spicy flavor that no other type of food has in the world. The smell makes me feel some type of way. Like the smell of pozole or enchiladas. Family parties are the best when they give Mexican food like tacos, the variety of different meats is my favorite.
I've been driving since I was in seventh grade. I taught myself how to drive within one week. Since then I drive myself everywhere and I got my license at age 15. I've driven to San Diego by myself without company by my side. I can really careless where I go if its with someone or not. I even passed my written exam the first try and my drivers test. I knew exactly what I was doing when I took the exam.
No comments:
Post a Comment